- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Experience the majesty of nature up close with this stunning black and white, fine art, limited edition wildlife print. Featuring a trio of plains zebras galloping across the Masai Mara in Kenya, the picture captures their majestic strength and effortless freedom as they push through the dusty terrain. Capturing these beautiful animals in motion, Racing Stripes will surely draw attention from anyone who sees it - and will bring joy and awe into any room you choose to hang it in. With its unique composition and timeless style, this print will be a conversation starter and an excellent reminder of the beauty of nature. Owning this fantastic piece of fine art will undoubtedly set you apart and make you the envy of your friends. Bring a breathtaking touch of the wild into your home with this extraordinary wildlife print today. Let its captivating beauty take centre stage and transform any room with its presence!
Species: Plains zebras (Equus quagga)
Location: Masai Mara, Kenya
- 30-day "no-quibble" money-back guarantee
Each image comes with a certificate of authenticity.
A hologram authentication patch that is matched by a unique number on both the print and certificate.
- The name of the image
- The edition number
- Production date
- Certificate number
Small: (A3) Print only: 12 x 17", Framed: 13 x 18"
Medium: (A2) Print only: 17 x 24", Framed 18 x 25"
Large: (A1) Print only: 24 x 34", Framed: 25 x 34"
- Prints come with a boarder as illustrated
- The size is inclusive of the boarder
- Custom or larger sizes are available upon request
- All framed prints come with a mount
The frames are made in Germany from FSC®-certified wood. The wood comes from sustainably managed forests that meet the criteria of the Forest Stewardship Council.
The frames have edge-ground float glass, an acid-free insert and a sturdy rear panel. The windows are made from glass other than for A1, which uses high-quality acrylic. The rear panels are equipped with hangers in portrait and landscape format.
- When you receive your print, handling it with care to ensure its longevity is essential.
- Do not touch the surface of the print.
- Upon receiving it, please inspect it for any damage. If you find any issues, please get in touch with me immediately.
- To maintain your print, it's best to keep it out of direct sunlight and away from damp or humid environments.
- If you're planning to frame your print, use acid-free matting.
- If you're hanging your print in a room with much natural light, consider using UV protective glass to help keep the print in perfect condition.
- Be sure to securely attach it to the wall using appropriate wall fittings, taking into account the frame's weight and ensuring it is suitable for the surface it is attached to.
- Regular dusting and cleaning your print is also necessary to keep it looking its best. Use a soft, dry cloth to remove dust and dirt gently. Avoid using any harsh chemicals or cleaning solutions on your print.
- By taking proper care of your print, you can ensure that it will be a beautiful addition to your home for many years.
Each print is individually produced using high-quality archival inkjet print on fine art watercolour paper to ensure light fast durability
- Printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper
- ISO 9706 conform / Museum Quality for Highest Age Resistance (>100 years)