Species: King penguin (Aptenodytes patagonicus)
Location: Gold Harbour, South Georgia Island
Description: Penguins often seem more like jesters than royals, but every stereotype is made to be broken. This print really does bring out the King in this penguin as it strikes a proud and noble pose. It’s an image that can really be enjoyed up close, with the intricate patterns of the bird’s waterproof plumage dotted with shimmering droplets of freezing Antarctic water. It’s the kind of wildlife wall art that always gives you something to look at.
- The product is a "fine art Giclée print."
- The price is for print only
- Each print is individually produced using high-quality archival inkjet print on fine art watercolour paper to ensure light fast durability
- Framed prints are available. For framing enquiries, don't hesitate to get in touch with Martin directly @ email@example.com
- Each print is made with a paper border
- 30-day money-back guarantee. You can return your prints up to 30 days after purchase. Please note the items must be unused and in their original condition (including all packaging).
Size & Editions
- SMALL: 12" x 8" (+.0.2" border) - Limited to 100 prints
- MEDIUM: 24" x 16" (+.0.3" border) - Limited to 100 prints
- LARGE: 36" x 24" (+.0.5" border) - Limited to 25 prints
- EXTRA LARGE: 60" x 40" (+.1.0" border) - Limited to 15 prints
- The first thing that Martin will do when picking an image to be added to his collection is ask himself, "Do I love this picture?" He always begins with pictures he loves because it guarantees a strong emotion and exciting story behind each one.
- Once selected, an initial edit is carried out, and the image is printed at 17x24 inches for review. Further drafts are then created, with each iteration requiring refinement to make sure none of this detail gets lost during editing. If at any point along the way it becomes clear that there's not enough sharpness, the image is discarded.
- The next step is to print a strip of the image on chosen exhibition quality paper. The proof is reviewed for any needed edits before finally being created into a master copy used in all print runs!
- Only then is the print is then created using the best high definition equipment and most refined materials (Gallery quality papers), overseen by master printers.
- The entire process takes between two and four weeks per image, but it's worth the wait. The final images are of such high quality that you won't believe your eyes when they're hanging on in your home or in your office.