Species: Cape porcupine (Hystrix africaeaustralis)
Location: South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
Description: Nature as abstract art. A porcupines’ rattling fireworks display in the dead of an African night. This print is one to marvel at and examine from every angle and distance. It’s a lovely decorative piece that maintains its character exceptionally well in all print sizes and many different spaces. It’s also quite versatile in that it fits just as seamlessly into an eclectic art collection as it does one of wildlife prints or black and white images.
- The product is a "fine art Giclée print."
- The price is for print only
- Each print is individually produced using high-quality archival inkjet print on fine art watercolour paper to ensure light fast durability
- Framed prints are available. For framing enquiries, don't hesitate to get in touch with Martin directly @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each print is made with a paper border
- 30-day money-back guarantee. You can return your prints up to 30 days after purchase. Please note the items must be unused and in their original condition (including all packaging).
Size & Editions
- SMALL: 12" x 9.6" (+.0.2" border) - Limited to 100 prints
- MEDIUM: 24" x 19.2" (+.0.3" border) - Limited to 100 prints
- LARGE: 36" x 28.8" (+.0.5" border) - Limited to 25 prints
- EXTRA LARGE: 60" x 48" (+.1.0" border) - Limited to 15 prints
- The first thing that Martin will do when picking an image to be added to his collection is ask himself, "Do I love this picture?" He always begins with pictures he loves because it guarantees a strong emotion and exciting story behind each one.
- Once selected, an initial edit is carried out, and the image is printed at 17x24 inches for review. Further drafts are then created, with each iteration requiring refinement to make sure none of this detail gets lost during editing. If at any point along the way it becomes clear that there's not enough sharpness, the image is discarded.
- The next step is to print a strip of the image on chosen exhibition quality paper. The proof is reviewed for any needed edits before finally being created into a master copy used in all print runs!
- Only then is the print is then created using the best high definition equipment and most refined materials (Gallery quality papers), overseen by master printers.
- The entire process takes between two and four weeks per image, but it's worth the wait. The final images are of such high quality that you won't believe your eyes when they're hanging on in your home or in your office.